Key Largo Framing is a member of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works. A few services we provide are conservation & restoration of art, art disaster recovery, and custom framing and collection assessments.
Jack O'Connell is a professional in the field of art restoration and conservation. His forty years of experience ensure that your work will be restored with respect to its original form. References of actual finished works are available upon request.
Member of the American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works.
Key Largo Framing specializes in the following areas of art restoration
* Conservation and restoration for all mediums - Oils, watercolors, litographs, serigraphs, etc.
* Works on paper
* Sculpture - Ceramics, stone, bronze
* Photography conservation
* Collection assessments
* Disaster recovery - Tears, holes, water or fire damage
* Service to institutions, galleries, collections
* Auctions houses, insurance claims, historical societies and general public
* Frames - Repairing and re-gilding
* Re-stretching canvas. Correcting warping
* Custom framing